Extra Curriculum Clubs
All clubs start at 3.15 pm and finish at 4.15 pm.
(Please ensure that your child is collected on time)
We have tried to provide a range of activities for paid options. We will try not to cancel clubs if at all possible. However, if there are staff absences we will inform you as quickly as possible. If it is poor weather an indoor alternative will be provided.
Children who miss more than 2 sessions of clubs, which are not due to illness or appointments, will lose their place to another child.
Extra-Curricular Club Form
Click here to download our most recent booking schedule.
After School Club List – Summer Term 2022
Clubs will run from Monday, 25th April 2022 – Friday, 8th July 2022
Clubs will NOT run on Monday 30th May – Friday 3rd June 2022 (Half Term)
Friday 29th April (inset) & Monday 2nd May (Bank Holiday)
The booking system will go live on Tuesday 5th April 2022 at 12pm and will close on Tuesday 19th April at 10pm.
Club Allocation Process:
Please read carefully
- Please select the club/clubs on the Scopay system
- Please tick the relevant box to stipulate whether you would like your child to walk home alone (ONLY applicable for Yr. 5 & 6)
- Once you have selected the club(s) you wish to book on the Scopay system, full payment will be required to secure the booking. NO REFUNDS. There is no facility for part payment, cash or cheque and NO bookings can be made through the school office.
- Your bookings are confirmed once full payment is made on Scopay.
- We reserve the right to cancel any club if there are insufficient bookings. Any cancelled club will be communicated to parents/carers via email or text and refunded accordingly.
- The closing date for bookings on Scopay will be Tuesday 19th April 2022.
- Once a club has been confirmed, no changes or refunds will be permitted.
New COVID Clubs Arrangements
The arrangements for clubs will be as follows, your child needs to be collected at the designated gates for their year group at the times below.
Late collections cannot be facilitated; children must be collected promptly at 4:15pm in order not to compromise our COVID Risk Assessment. Any parent who collects their child after 4:15pm will be classified as late and this will be recorded. Should this happen more than once your child will lose their place and no refund will be given.
Reception at the Blue Gate at 4.15pm
Year 1 at the Wooden Gate at 4:15pm
Year 2 at the Wooden Gate at 4:15pm
Year 3 at the Black Emergency Gate at 4:15pm
Year 4 at the Black Emergency Gate at 4:15pm
Year 5 at the Black Main Gate at 4:15pm
Year 6 at the Black Main Gate at 4:15pm
Children in all clubs are expected to behave in line with the schools’ behaviour policy (which can be found on the website). Any incidents of behaviour will be recorded, and parents and carers will be informed. Any further incidents will result in your child losing their place in the club with no refunds.
Please ensure your interactions with staff are positive and delivered in an appropriate tone.
|Monday||Street Dance||Rec||£40||KS1 Hall||3:15 – 4:15|
|Monday||Spanish||1 & 2||£40||Year 2||3:15 – 4:15|
|Monday||Football||3 & 4||£40||5/6 PG||3:15 – 4:15|
|Monday||Dodge ball||5 & 6||£40||KS2 hall||3:15 – 4:15|
|Tuesday||Ballet||Rec & 1||£40||Infant Hall||3:15 – 4:15|
|Tuesday||Reading Club||1 & 2||£40||1J||3:15 – 4:15|
|Tuesday||Tag Rugby||3 & 4||£40||5 / 6 PG||3:15 – 4:15|
|Tuesday||Arts & Craft||5 & 6||£40||5F||3:15 -4:15|
|Tuesday||Football||5 & 6||£40||Meadow||3:15 -4:15|
|Wednesday||Multi-sports||Rec & 1||£40||Infant Hall||3:15 – 4:15|
|Wednesday||Football||1 & 2||£40||1/ 2 PG||3:15 – 4:15|
|Wednesday||Street Dance||2 & 3||£40||Top Hall||3:15 – 4:15|
|Wednesday||Cheer leading||4 – 6||£40||Off Site||3.15 – 4.15|
|Thursday||Arts & Craft||Rec||£40||Reception||3:15 – 4:15|
|Thursday||Science, Technology, Engineering & Maths Club||1 & 2||£40||Nursery||3:15 – 4:15|
|Thursday||Ballet||1 & 2||£40||Infant Hall||3:15 – 4:15|
|Thursday||Sewing||1 & 2||£40||Additional Year 2|
|Thursday||Cooking||3 & 4||£40||Cooking Suite||3:15 – 4:15|
|Thursday||Drama||5 &6||£40||Music Suite||3:15 – 4:15|
|Friday||Mandarin||Rec||£40||1||3:15 – 4:15|
|Friday||Street Dance||1 & 2||£40||Top Hall||3:15 – 4:15|
|Friday||Drama||3 & 4||£40||Music Room||3:15 – 4:15|
|Friday||Girls Football||3 – 6||£40||Meadow||3:15 – 4:15|
Terms & Conditions of After School Clubs
- All after school clubs run from 3:15pm – 4:15pm(unless otherwise specified) and are allotted on a first-come, first-served basis on the booking system.
- Children must be collected from after school clubs at 4:15pm promptly from their designated gate.
- Parents/carers who collect their child late from after school club will receive a warning and if they collect their child late again, the child will not be able to attend the club going forward and no refunds will be issued.
- Refunds will not be given for any missed sessions and club places cannot be cancelled or amended once confirmed
- Children are expected to wear their full P.E kit when taking part in sports clubs. Failure to wear the appropriate clothing will result in the child being asked to sit out of the session for their health and safety.
- Usual school standards of behaviour will be expected, children who fail to abide by our school rules will receive sanctions in line with our behaviour policy for after school clubs. Refunds will not be given should a child be banned for behaviour. In extreme circumstances, the emergency contact will be telephoned and immediate collection of the pupil will be expected. Full details of how behaviour is managed in after school clubs are listed in our behaviour policy Appendix