BJS Federation of Schools
Bonneville Primary School have now formed a Federation with the Jessop and Stockwell Primary Schools. The Federation aims to support and enable the delivery of high-quality education and experiences at the point of delivery within the communities to which they serve. The Federation is committed to ensuring no school, within this agreement, is left behind by:
- Establishing a culture of sharing, supporting and enabling each other to get the best for our children
- Setting high expectations for all and ensuring they are met
- Making use of our expertise so all schools benefit
- Plan a program of cross-school events to maximise pupil engagement and memorable learning experiences for children
- Train and develop staff to support teacher retention and stability for all schools
- Share resources, to maintain our quality of provision and reduce teacher workload
- Ensure all schools benefit from economies of scale
For termly updates, click here to view the Federation Press newsletter
Bonneville, Jessop Stockwell Federation Partnership
Overall responsibility for the Partnership and running of each school. Manages the day to day running of Bonneville Primary School.
Head of School
Jessop Primary School
Manages the day to day running of Jessop Primary School.
Acting Head of School of Stockwell
Stockwell Primary School
Manages the day to day running of Stockwell Primary School.