Prospective parents and carers are invited to attend our regular on site open morning. The Executive Headteacher will be pleased to show you round the school and tell you about the school and nursery, answering any questions you may have, and allows you to see the school at first-hand. To attend the open mornings please sign up by completing the form on our open morning page.
Open Mornings are held throughout the year. Please see open morning dates below for 2023/2024.
Wednesday 20th September 2023 at 9.30am
Wednesday 11th October 2023 at 9.30am
Wednesday 8th November 2023 at 9.30am
Wednesday 6th December 2023 at 9.30am
Wednesday 10th January 2024 at 9.30am
Wednesday 28th February 2024 at 9.30am
Wednesday 20th March 2024 at 9.30am
Wednesday 24th April 2024 at 9.30am
Wednesday 22nd May 2024 at 9.30am
Wednesday 19th June 2024 at 9.30am
Criteria for Admission to Nursery
Children are entitled to 15 free hours of Nursery provision per week. We offer free part time and flexi time Nursery places with an option to pay a top up fee to increase to a full time place (details of the top up fees are available from the school office). Free full time places are offered only to children who meet certain criteria, details of which are given on our application form, also available from the school office.
Some FREE full time places are available if children meet the following criteria;
- Children who are looked after, or who have an allocated social worker who has written support of the need for a full-time place as part of the Child’s Plan at that school.
- Children who are recommended a full-time place by a Team Around the Child (TAC), Locality or Disability Panel.
- Children in circumstances where the Headteacher considers a full-time place should be provided. To ensure quality across the borough the following criteria must be met first:
- children who are eligible for free school meals or newly arrived or asylum seeker
- evidence to demonstrate that home circumstances could significantly affect a child’s well being
- In line with DfE guidelines, we are now offering 30 hours of free flexible educational childcare for 3 to 4 year olds. Please apply via this link https://www.gov.uk/30-hours-free-childcare this will depend on you or your partner’s employment income/s.
Note: Children who are accepted into the Nursery do not have an automatic right to a place in our Reception classes.
Applying for a Nursery place
Please download the Bonneville Nursery Application, complete it and return it to the school office.
Admission Arrangement for pupils with SEN or disabilities
Please do not complete a Common Application Form (CAF) if your child has a statement of Special Educational Needs or an Education Health Care Plan. Please contact your home borough’s SEND Team for details about applications for primary school.
Admissions to Reception or In Year Transfer (yrs 1 to 6) Applications
Please refer to the school’s Local Authority’s website via this link – www.lambeth.gov.uk/eadmissions
Applying for a primary school place
Admissions are managed by Lambeth Borough Council on our behalf. Please visit the Lambeth website for more information, or contact them by email at Schooladmissions@lambeth.gov.uk or by telephone on 020 7926 9503.
Starting reception in September 2024
If your child was born between 1 September 2019 and 31 August 2020, you will be able to apply for a reception year place for September 2024. Applications will open in autumn 2023. Please note: children who are currently in Bonneville’s nursery are not guaranteed a place in our reception and will also need to apply via the Lambeth Council for a Reception place.
Download the Bonneville Primary School Admissions Policy
Criteria for a school
Please click here for the full list.