Our Distinctive Features
1. We provide bespoke teaching and learning opportunities for our children
- Quality first, 3 teacher model (3 teachers for every 2 classes).
- Smaller class sizes.
- In-house emergency cover, maintaining high teacher standards no matter what.
- Regular afternoon intervention sessions.
- 9 way differentiation of teaching and learning across each year group.
2. Pupil wellbeing is well supported
- Our school structure reflects our commitment to meeting the varying needs of our school community
- Dedicated subject specialists around PHSE and Sport.
- The supportive provision we provide, beyond the classroom.
3. We deliver an inspiring broad and balanced curriculum tailored to inspire and engage our children and community
- Targeted delivery of Sport, Spanish, ICT, Music and outdoor learning across the school.
- Creative curriculum – cross curricular approach, topic books, school events and school trips.
- Pupil enjoyment and engagement in lessons is high.
4. Pupil Leadership
- The pupil voice is well embedded within our many pupil leadership opportunities.
- Pupils have the opportunities to take on responsibilities across the school, through routes that mirror real life.
- Pupils have pride in their school.
5. Our School Culture – “A slice of London”
- Embedded celebrations of our diversity.
- High level of parental engagement through many forums i.e. – parent forums and workshops.
- Well established and active PTA, Friends Association of Bonneville (FAB).