We’ve had a fairly rainy but quiet first half-term… it all hots up from here!
I would like to invite you to a FAB meeting on Friday 13th March. 9.05am in the Music Block.
Believe it or not, the Summer Fair will be only 3 months and 1 week away from that date!
We need to start thinking about it… dip our toes into the planning waters! Please come along with your ideas and enthusiasm.
As well as the fair we have lots of lovely things to consider:
- Mother’s Day/Thank You posies sale in the playground (13th March).
- Get a babysitter – 20th March is the big Chilli Quiz night. Tickets available from 11th.
- Easter Parade – 27th March – FAB could be selling refreshments to shivering parents.
- 15th May – International Night – ideas and volunteers needed.
- 20th June – Bonneville Summer Fair
Obviously, we wont be able to talk in great depth about all these things but it’s good for us to see the plan for the next few months.
Also, don’t forget to check the Bonneville website. The dates of the Parent Forums have been posted. It would be useful if you could go along, see what they’re about. They are on the following dates:
Monday 16th March
UKS2, 9.00am – 9.30am
KS1 Years 1 and 2, 2.30pm – 3.00pm
Wednesday 18th March
LKS2 Years 3 and 4, 4.00pm – 4.30pm
Tuesday 24th March
EYFS, 2.30pm – 3.00pm
See you on 13th March.