“Developing citizens that make a positive contribution to the world community”
Our Vision and Ethos
Bonneville is a friendly, happy and stimulating place to grow. We have a strong sense of community and ensure that our children feel safe and nurtured.
At the heart of the education we offer is a professional and highly motivated staff, who in partnership with parents, encourage each child to discover their potential. At Bonneville Children develop a love of Enterprise Learning and leave as effective Communicators able to participate fully in their Environment, clear about the Possibilities open to them.
Our children are encouraged to make informed choices and to have a deeper understanding of consequences.
We are highly conscientious for our children and fully committed to broad achievement for all.
Bonneville Primary School promotes high achievement, understanding of the world and a love of learning by working with children to:
- achieve high standards in all areas of the curriculum
- become highly motivated, inquisitive, life-long learners
- be flexible and adaptable for the modern word
- have high self esteem – respecting themselves, their community and the environment
- to be able to work independently and collaboratively, solving problems and connecting areas of learning
- gain technological skills which enable them to extend and enhance learning
We believe that each child will succeed through experiencing quality in:
- learning partnerships between school, home and the community
- a culturally rich, creative curriculum which is responsive to childrens’ academic and personal/social needs
- an enriching programme of extra-curricular activities and visits
- innovative teaching and an experiential approach to learning
- an ethos of support, challenge and encouragement to succeed
We demonstrate our commitment to working as a learning community by:
- putting the childrens’ needs first
- working together towards common goals
- striving for continuous improvement in all that we do