Free School Meals – e-vouchers will be released within the next couple of days. We are waiting for the supermarket to send them to us.
Our Current Provision
School is only open for Key Workers & Vulnerable groups. Confirmation letters have been sent to parents.
We would like to remind parents that the government is closing schools from Monday until further notice other than to a small group of children (children of key workers and vulnerable children). We are sending out important information about this. If English is not your first language and you are not a confident English speaker, please ask friends and relatives to translate any communication from school or contact the school office for additional support. Thank you.
Nos gustaría recordarles a los padres y familiares que el gobierno cerrará las escuelas desde el lunes hasta nuevo aviso. La escuela permanecera abierta para un pequeño grupo de niños (hijos de trabajadores clave y niños vulnerables). Estamos enviandoles esta informacion importante para ustedes, si el inglés no es su primera lengua o no habla inglés con confianza, pregunte a sus amigos y familiares que traduzcan cualquier comunicación de la escuela o puede llamar a la ofina para poder ayudarlos en lo que podamos. Muchisimas gracias por su coperaciones y su suporte. GRACIAS.
Vorremmo ricordare ai genitori che il governo chiudera’ le scuole lunedi a tempo indeterminato. A parte per un ridotto gruppo di bambini ( figli di lavoratori operanti nei settori essenziali or bambini vulnerabili). Stiamo per comunicare informazioni importanti a riguardo. Se la vostra prima lingua non e’ l’inglese, o non vi sentite sicuri nelle vostre capacita’ linguistiche, per favore chiedete ad amici o famigliari di tradurre qualsiasi comunicazione vi arrivi dalla scuola, o contattate l’ufficio scolastico per ulteriori informazioni. Grazie
Chcielibyśmy przypomnieć rodzicom, że Rząd Wielkiej Brytanii zamyka szkoły od poniedziałku do odwołania, z wyjątkiem małej grupy dzieci (dzieci kluczowych pracowników i dzieci objętych specjalną opieką). Obecnie wysyłamy ważne informacje na ten temat. Jeśli angielski nie jest Państwa pierwszym językiem i nie czujecie się pewnie mówiąc po angielsku, poproście przyjaciół i krewnych o przetłumaczenie jakiejkolwiek korespondencji ze szkoły lub skontaktujcie się z biurem szkoły, aby uzyskać dodatkowe wsparcie. Dziękujemy.
Gostaríamos de lembrar aos pais que o governo está fechando as escolas a partir de segunda-feira até novo aviso, exceto para um pequeno grupo de crianças (filhos de trabalhadores-chave e crianças vulneráveis). Estamos enviando informações importantes sobre isso. Se o inglês não é o seu primeiro idioma e você não fala inglês com confiança, peça a amigos e parentes que traduzam qualquer comunicação da escola ou entre em contato com a secretaria da escola para obter suporte adicional. Obrigado.
Nous rappelons aux parents que le Gouvernement va fermer les écoles à partir de lundi jusqu’à une date qui sera fixée ultérieurement. Les écoles resteront ouvertes pour certains enfants seulement, ceux des travailleurs dont l’activité est indispensable durant cette épidémie et certains autres enfants en situation difficile. Nous allons vous envoyer des informations importantes à ce sujet. Si l’anglais n’est pas votre langue maternelle ou que vous ayez des difficultés dans cette langue, veuillez demander à des amis ou à de la famille de traduire toute communication provenant de l’école ou contacter le secrétariat de l’école pour toute aide. Nous vous remercions.
Norėtume tėveliams priminti, kad nuo pirmadienio vyriausybė uždarinėja mokyklas, iki tol kol bus pateikta issamesne informacija.
Mažai vaikų grupei i kurios sudeti ieina (pagrindinių darbuotojų vaikai ir pažeidžiami vaikai) bus leista lankyti mokykla.
Jei anglų kalba nėra jūsų pirmoji kalba, paprašykite draugų ar giminaičių išversti bet kokius tekstus siunciamus jums iš mokyklos arba susisiekite su mokykla dėl papildomos pagalbos. Ačiū!
نذكر اباء واولياء امر التلاميذ انً الحكومة أصدرت قرار إغلاق المدارس ابتداء من يوم الاثنين والى إشعار اخر (باستثناء أطفال ذوي الوظائف الأساسية و أي أطفال باحتياجات خاصة)
نحن نرسل معلومات حول التطورات. إذا كنتم لا تتكلموا الإنجليزية نرجو منكم طلب المساعدة من حولكم أو من المدرسة. و شكرا.
Please find below the links to each related document:
Click here for the School’s Risk Assessment
Click here for letter dated 3rd March 2020
Click here for letter dated 12th March 2020
Click here for the Pandemic Risk Assessment
Click here for letter dated 16th March 2020
Click here for letter dated 19th March 2020
Click here for letter dated 20th March 2020
Click here for the updated Pupil Place Application Form
Click here for the Free School Meals Provision letter dated 20th March 2020
Click here for letter dated 25th March 2020
Click here for letter dated 27th March 2020
Click here for letter dated 30th March 2020
Click here for letter dated 31st March 2020
Click here for letter dated 2nd April 2020
Click here for letter dated 27th April 2020
Click here for letter dated 29th April 2020
Click here for letter dated 30th April 2020
Click here for letter dated 5th May 2020
Click here for letter dated 7th May 2020
Click here for letter dated 11th May 2020
Click here for letter dated 12th May 2020
Click here for letter dated 13th May 2020
Click here for letter dated 20th May 2020
The school premises will remain open for the attendance of children from Key Worker & Vulnerable families.
- School will remain open between 9am – 3pm for :
- Children with Educational Health Plan
- Vulnerable Families
- Schools will remain open between 8am-5pm for Key Workers
- NHS Worker (all professions)
- Social Worker
- Fire Fighter
- Supermarket Staff
- Prison & Probation
- Transportation – Carrier of goods
- Teaching staff
- Those who are responsible for managing the deceased
- Journalist providing public service broadcasting
- Staff required to keep oil, gas, electricity, water, sewerage operations running
- Delivery drivers
- supporting the delivery in payment of benefits
- ministry of Defence
- Border Security
Families should have made a request for a place using our application form. This provision will commence from Monday 23rd March. This will continue through the easter holidays.
- Families in receipt of free school meals can request access to a pack lunch that will be prepared for them to collect on a time tabled basis. (This does not include families in receipt of universal free school meals)
Applicable families will have received notification from the school. Should you have any queries please contact the School Office.
The Bonneville Plan
- Our virtual school resources will be made available to all families from Monday 23rd March 2020. You will receive a link by email for access on the morning of Monday 23rd March.
- Families will have an opportunity to apply for a place using the criteria outlined in the application form. If you have not received the email the form can be submitted from here.
- On Friday 20th March 2020 at noon, families will receive confirmation that they have secured a place.
- Those pupils will be able to attend school from Monday 23rd March 2020 from 8am – 5pm. The provision provided is childcare and not a full education timetable. Attending children will have the opportunity to engage with our ‘Visual School’ as part of their timetable, which will be available to all children.
- We will also be finding ways to facilitate free school meals access to our families. You will receive an update on this in due course.
COVID-19 Frequently Asked Questions
What are the symptoms of COVID-19?
- a cough
- a high temperature
- shortness of breath
These symptoms do not necessarily mean you have the illness.
The symptoms are similar to other illnesses that are much more common, such as cold and flu.
What measures can I take to prevent the spread of the virus?
- wash your hands often – with soap and water for at least 20 seconds. Use an alcohol-based hand sanitiser that contains at least 60% alcohol if soap and water are not available. This is particularly important after taking public transport
- all school visitors to use hand sanitiser before entering the building
- avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands
- if you feel unwell, stay at home, do not attend work or school
- cover your cough or sneeze into a tissue, then throw the tissue in a bin. See Catch it, Bin it, Kill it
- clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces in the home and work environment
What should I do if I have come into contact with someone with a confirmed case of COVID-19?
- If you have lived with, or had close contact (within 2 metres for 15 minutes or more) with a confirmed case of COVID-19, you should contact NHS 111 for further advice
- Contact the school for guidance on what to do if any of the information provided here is unclear
What should I do if I have recently returned from abroad?
|Travellers from the following Category 1 countries or areas should self-isolate and not attend work, education or childcare for 14 days after leaving, even if asymptomatic, and call NHS 111 to inform of recent travel.
Returned in the past 14 days from:
Returned on or after 19 February 2020 from:
Returned on or after 17 February 2020 from:
|Travellers from the following Category 2 countries or areas do not need to undertake any special measures if they are well; but if they develop symptoms during the 14 days after leaving, they should self-isolate and call NHS 111 to inform of recent travel.
Returned in the past 14 days from:
Returned on or after 19 February 2020 from:
What should I do if my child starts feeling unwell?
New guidance (click here) states that anyone with a new continuous cough and/or a temperature (of above 37.8C) should self-isolate for seven days. You do not need to call 111 to go into self-isolation. If symptoms worsen during home isolation or are no better after seven days, you are advised to contact NHS111 online (www.111.nhs.uk ) If your child requires self-isolation you must let us know immediately; we will do everything we can to support.
Will school trips go ahead as planned?
We will continue to hold school events however; access for parents will be restricted. We will not be engaging in trips into central London or events where mass gatherings are likely.
You will receive a letter detailing the changes to trips, visits and events.
Government guidance on travel is here: https://www.gov.uk/guidance/travel-advice-novel-coronavirus
Will the school have to close?
Public Health England (PHE) advice regarding educational settings:
Anyone who has been in contact with a suspected case in a childcare or educational setting, no restrictions or special control measures are required while laboratory test results for COVID-19 are awaited.
There is no need to close the setting or send other learners or staff home.
Until the outcome of any test results is known there is no action that staff members need to take.
Once the results arrive, those who test negative for COVID-19 will be advised individually about return to education. If there is a confirmed case, the educational establishment will be contacted by their local PHE Health Protection Team who will work with you to undertake a risk assessment of the setting.
The Department for Education coronavirus helpline is now available to answer questions about COVID-19 relating to education and children’s social care. Staff, parents and young people can contact this helpline as follows:
Phone: 0800 046 8687
Opening hours: 8am to 6pm (Monday to Friday)